I love LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEE the flea market sales objects that came with City Living! I like how they provide a way to start off your retail business without having to own a full venue like in Get to Work, which I feel is something to work up to. And I like that I can sell things on a home lot too. I like making multi purpose lots, so the fact that I can use sales tables practically anywhere makes them a really useful object to me!
I wanted to add the code to more objects, so I could create a bit more of a professional look to my home businesses. I particularly wanted one of the cake fridges and the bakery shelves. I edited their meshes to remove the decorative objects that take up room on the shelves, touched-up the textures, and added loads more slots! Then I gave them tuning to give them the functions of the sales table, and I made them drag-able in Live mode.
I also added an extra table on request for people who want to create a historical or rustic market. I cloned a table from Get Together and gave it the flea market table code but I haven’t given it extra slots. I did remove the slots for chairs and plates though, so it can’t be used as a dining table.
Since these objects are cloned from the official game they rely on resources in the appropriate expansion packs:
* Bakery Stand and Refrigerated Display – Get to Work and City Living are required!
* Rustic Table – Get Together and City Living are required!
The zip contains the separate files for each object, so you can just install whichever wants you want. The refrigerated display has custom tuning which is contained in that file.
* These objects were made and edited using Sims4Studio and G.I.M.P.
* Edited versions of these objects have already been made by other simmers, I also have SrslySims’ version in my game which act like the normal fridge and shelves but are also decluttered, recoloured, and have more slots. You can use both versions in game and they don’t conflict. Great if you want both functions!
* The stepladder shelf is by Around the Sims and there are more fab items there for gardening loving Sims!
* There are also some separated objects that are by OrangeMittens.